Julie’s in heaven with number seven - £20,000 joy at Winners bingo club in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A lucky bingo player is eyes down on the money in time for Christmas after scooping the £20,000 top prize at a club in Wisbech.
Winners in Wisbech erupted when Julie Clynes bagged the full house set of numbers during the national link up game to claim the prize.
Winners manager Paul Paterson said: “The club was full and everybody went crazy. There was lots of applause, everybody was happy that she had won, it was a great atmosphere.”
The win came on Wednesday (23).
Julie called up the game in 47 numbers on lucky number seven to win the £20,000 national prize along with a house prize of £49.
You may also want to watch:
The national game is played nightly by hundreds of clubs around the country for prizes up to £30,000.
It is played at Wisbech five evenings per week.
- 1 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 2 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 7 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
Winners is open on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights and during the day on Thursday and Saturday.