WHATEVER next? Junior aerobics, especially choreographed with trendy pop music, designed to appeal to youngsters aged between 12 and 15. This new fun-packed entertaining way to keep fit has been devised by the Hudson Leisure Centre in Wisbech. Sessions wi
WHATEVER next? Junior aerobics, especially choreographed with trendy pop music, designed to appeal to youngsters aged between 12 and 15.
This new fun-packed entertaining way to keep fit has been devised by the Hudson Leisure Centre in Wisbech. Sessions will be held every Thursday at 5.45pm, beginning today (January 6).
To launch Junior Aerobics, the centre is offering the first session free. The sessions have been designed to put the fun into getting fit and healthy and they are sure to be a hit with youngsters looking for something a bit different.
The Junior Aerobics sessions are just one initiative to encourage youngsters and smaller children to get the fitness bug. For youngsters aged eight to 15, a Junior Active after-school programme will run every Wednesday from 5pm to 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
For those between 10 and 15 who fancy a gym workout, Lifestyle Junior is specially-designed, supervised, gym sessions on Saturdays from 1-2pm and 2-3pm.
For youngsters who fancy getting fit through cycling, the Hudson Centre is offering dedicated Indoor Cycling sessions on Tuesdays between 5 and 5.45pm, open to youngsters who are 149cm in height or taller.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November