Family pay tribute to 10 year old boy who died in a collision with a lorry in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The family of a 10 year old boy, who died when he was in collision with a lorry as he cycled to school, have paid tribute to the much loved lad who was a keen swimmer and music fan.
Kastytis Dambrauskas died after he was involved in a collision with a HGV in Weasenham Lane, Wisbech, on Monday July 16.
His family said: “Words cannot express the devastation we are feeling following the loss of Kastytis. He was a very much loved son, brother, nephew and grandson. He will be sorely missed by all.
“He was a keen swimmer and loved being in the water. If he wasn’t swimming he was listening to music.
“We are incredibly grateful for the help and support we have received as a family but we would now like to ask that we are left alone at this tough time to grieve in private.”
You may also want to watch:
The accident happened at about 8.30am.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital