Katie captures this glorious panorama of colour above the skies over Wisbech courtesy of a field of roses
- Credit: Archant
At any time of the year you’re more likely to find Katie Denham up and away – but not too far from the Fens.
She’s an instructor for the AAA Microlights Flying Club at Chatteris and over the weekend was flying above Wisbech when she spotted this glorious field of roses.
Previously she has taken photos of Ely cathedral from the air, the guided busway and, of course, the maize maze at Manea.
When she first took the roses photos, she was unsure of the precise location but that didn’t last for long.
“When I got back I looked at Google maps,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“The roses are more on the west side of Wisbech, down Barton Road and up a lane called The Still.”
Should you happen to be flying over Wisbech this weekend, we hope that helps…..
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache