Keep an eye out for Santa as he visits the streets of Wisbech in his sleigh in the run up to Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Santa Claus will be out and about spreading cheer as he visits streets around Wisbech in the run up to Christmas.
The Wisbech Lions sleigh begins its grand town tour on Friday December 2 at Morrisons from 8am until 4pm.
On Monday December 5 the sleigh crew will weave their way around Westmeade Avene, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Falkland Drive, Mansell Road, Ramnoth Road and Copperfield, starting at 5.45pm.
On Tuesday December 6 Santa will be out and about in Pickards Way, Cambridge Drive, Strawberry Avenue and Summerfield Close starting at 5.45pm.
On Thursday December 8 the festive fun will be in Jeffery Avenue, Chapnell Road, Fundry Road, Stow Road, Trinity Road, Guild Road, Norwich Road, Council Road and Staith Road from 5.45pm.
On Sunday December 11 Santa’s sleigh will be at the Wisbech Christmas fayre from 8am to 4pm then on Monday December 12 he will be at Stow Lane, Maldon Road, Peldon Drive, Wellbeck Road, Money Bank, Bush Lane, Boyces Road, Norwich Road, 6th Avenue and Mount Drive from 5.45pm.
On Tuesday December 13 look out for him in Heron Road, Railway Road, Station Road, Victory Road, Burdett Road and Queens Road from 5.45pm.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 3 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 4 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 5 Andre Rieu brings new summer concert to Cambridgeshire cinemas
- 6 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 7 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 9 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 10 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
On Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15 he will be at Tesco from 8am to 4pm then on Friday 16 and Saturday 17 he will be at Asda from 8am until 4pm.
On Monday December 19 he will wind his way around Edinburgh Drive, Acacia Avenue, St Michaels Avenue, Grosvener Road, Goddard Crescent, Tinkers Drove, Ollard Avenue and Eastfield Drive from 5.45pm.