Kellyvision of Whittlesey has a �230 great prize on offer in our exclusive competition
KELLYVISION of Whittlesey has provided another spectacular prize for readers of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
The company, based in Broad Street, Whittlesey, has provided a Samsung BDP 1600 Blu-ray disc player worth �229.99 in their latest competition in association with our papers.
Here’s your change to win the Samsung disc player in a very simple competition. We want you to tell us in which country Samsung has its headquarters.
Send your answers on a postcard to Kellyvision Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ. Please include your name, address and contact number.
Alternatively, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org, again ensuring you include your details. In the subject heading, please put the word Kellyvision.
You may also want to watch:
We’ll put all the entries into a hat after the Friday, October 8 closing date and draw out one lucky winner who we will contact soon afterwards. Don’t forget our usual competition rules apply - and anyone connected with Samsung, Kellyvision or the Cambs Times group are not allowed to enter.
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 3 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 4 Man remains in custody after 'firearm and threat to kill' arrest
- 5 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 8 Daisy, 7, 'overwhelmed' by support for first charity fundraiser
- 9 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 10 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow