Over £1,700 raised for young son of teen who died in crash
- Credit: GOFUNDME
Over £1,700 has been raised for the young son of a Fenland teenager who died in a crash just yards from his home on December 27 2021.
Kelso Lawrence, of Manea, was killed when his car crashed on Byall Fen Drove at 2am.
The car was found by emergency services upside down in a ditch and two others in his silver Peugeot 206 escaped uninjured.
The public GoFundMe page was set up with the aim of raising £2,500 for Tommy’s future and the Alzheimer’s charity.
So far £1,710 has been raised.
A post on the fundraiser reads: "This GoFundMe was started to show support for Kelso and his close family.
"Kelso’s parents have requested that the donations go to an Alzheimer’s charity and to Tommy’s future."
Angel & Leyland E donated £50 and said: “You were the best foster brother we could have hoped for. We’ll miss you.”
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 4 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 5 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 6 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 7 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 8 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 9 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 10 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
Tracey Crossley donated £20 and said: “Rest in peace Kelso, our love and thoughts are with your family and friends.
“You were such a lovely lad and will never be forgotten.”
You can donate to the GoFundMe page here.