KEVIN STEED - HAYLEY KNOTT
KEVIN John Steed and Hayley Diana Knott were married at Timbers Hotel, Fincham.
The bridegroom is the second son of Mick and Barbara Steed of St Peter’s Road, March. The bride is the second daughter of Keith and Irene Knott of King Street, Wimblington.
The bridegroom is a land surveyor and the bride a primary school teacher.
Bridesmaids were Julie Knott (bride’s sister) and Hannah Dawson (bride’s friend). Best man was Paul Steed (bridegroom’s brother.
A reception was also held at the Timbers Hotel and the couple spent their honeymoon in Cornwall. The couple will continue to live in Watton.
You may also want to watch:
Picture: STEVE JACKSON (SJJ IMAGES)
- 1 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 2 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 MP takes a tour of school’s £14m transformation
- 8 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 9 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'