KEVIN STEED - HAYLEY KNOTT
KEVIN John Steed and Hayley Diana Knott were married at Timbers Hotel, Fincham.
The bridegroom is the second son of Mick and Barbara Steed of St Peter’s Road, March. The bride is the second daughter of Keith and Irene Knott of King Street, Wimblington.
The bridegroom is a land surveyor and the bride a primary school teacher.
Bridesmaids were Julie Knott (bride’s sister) and Hannah Dawson (bride’s friend). Best man was Paul Steed (bridegroom’s brother.
A reception was also held at the Timbers Hotel and the couple spent their honeymoon in Cornwall. The couple will continue to live in Watton.
You may also want to watch:
Picture: STEVE JACKSON (SJJ IMAGES)
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 5 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 8 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 9 Stabbing victim a 'fun loving guy who enjoyed life to the full'
- 10 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met