KEVIN STEED - HAYLEY KNOTT
KEVIN John Steed and Hayley Diana Knott were married at Timbers Hotel, Fincham.
The bridegroom is the second son of Mick and Barbara Steed of St Peter’s Road, March. The bride is the second daughter of Keith and Irene Knott of King Street, Wimblington.
The bridegroom is a land surveyor and the bride a primary school teacher.
Bridesmaids were Julie Knott (bride’s sister) and Hannah Dawson (bride’s friend). Best man was Paul Steed (bridegroom’s brother.
A reception was also held at the Timbers Hotel and the couple spent their honeymoon in Cornwall. The couple will continue to live in Watton.
Picture: STEVE JACKSON (SJJ IMAGES)
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 9 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 10 Karen’s three-course lunch with Mayor of Wisbech