Kids fit to party
AFTER reading about your Fit of the Fens campaign to improve the health and fitness in the Fens I thought you might like to hear about my line of work. I am fitness instructor and hold various child care qualifications. Last year I decided to combine th
AFTER reading about your 'Fit of the Fens' campaign to improve the health and fitness in the Fens I thought you might like to hear about my line of work.
I am fitness instructor and hold various child care qualifications. Last year I decided to combine the two and trained to become an instructor for children.
After taking regular weekly sessions in Wisbech I have decided to branch out and do 'children's parties'. My partner is a qualified football coach so we sometimes do the parties together to add more variety.
The Amazing World of Fitclub was created to offer children fun, education and enjoyment while encouraging a positive attitude towards physical activity.
You may also want to watch:
The Amazing world of Fitclub birthday parties will enable children, regardless of age or ability, opportunities to take part in games and activities that combine excitement and motivation.
So if you are fed up with the traditional pass the parcel and want something different for your children's birthday party then contact me on 07747 141439.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 7 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 8 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
The parties are aimed at 5-11 year-olds. With up to 20 children and the Fitclub coach taking one-and-a-half hours, the venue will need to be either a hall or a large enough space to enable the children to run around.