Kiss and Tell at Fenland Hall
I FIND it most interesting that Fenland District Council should involve itself in what its employees are doing outside of work with regards their personal relationships and really as an individual feel that it is none of their business what individuals do with their personal lives.
With severe budget cuts looming and other more important issues surely time would be better spent addressing those than trying to find out whether Bert is Kissing Fred or Tina is round Sues for tea every week purely platonic of course.
However I am quite sure that the public in General have found the whole thing quite amusing.
A bemused member of the public
PS I have to agree that this totally smacks of “BIG BROTHER”.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 6 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 9 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 10 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild