Kiss and Tell at Fenland Hall
I FIND it most interesting that Fenland District Council should involve itself in what its employees are doing outside of work with regards their personal relationships and really as an individual feel that it is none of their business what individuals do with their personal lives.
With severe budget cuts looming and other more important issues surely time would be better spent addressing those than trying to find out whether Bert is Kissing Fred or Tina is round Sues for tea every week purely platonic of course.
However I am quite sure that the public in General have found the whole thing quite amusing.
A bemused member of the public
You may also want to watch:
PS I have to agree that this totally smacks of “BIG BROTHER”.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 9 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run