Kiss and Tell at Fenland Hall
I FIND it most interesting that Fenland District Council should involve itself in what its employees are doing outside of work with regards their personal relationships and really as an individual feel that it is none of their business what individuals do with their personal lives.
With severe budget cuts looming and other more important issues surely time would be better spent addressing those than trying to find out whether Bert is Kissing Fred or Tina is round Sues for tea every week purely platonic of course.
However I am quite sure that the public in General have found the whole thing quite amusing.
A bemused member of the public
You may also want to watch:
PS I have to agree that this totally smacks of “BIG BROTHER”.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 5 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 6 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 7 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 8 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Residents make most of lockdown easing as Christmas comes early