Kodak shop in Wisbech Horsefair is here to stay, and looking forward to the future
- Credit: Archant
THE mother and daughter duo who run the Kodak shop in Wisbech’s Horsefair say they are here to stay - despite their business mistakenly appearing to be up for sale on a website.
Lorraine Whittaker has been helping her daughter Lindsay Price to run the One Stop Photo Shop - known as Kodak Express - for more than four years.
Lorraine said: “We did think about selling the business at one time, when trade dipped, but we took it off the market about a year ago, and we are looking forward to a busy summer.”
The Kodak shop offers a full photograph processing service, and is the only business in town to offer same day processing of 35mm films.
Lorraine said: “We do processing, enlargements, and can create posters instantly. We can also supply canvasses within three days, and we sell a full range of photographic accessories, including frames and albums.
You may also want to watch:
“If a customer brings in an old photo we can make a poster of it, and we can put photos on shopping bags, and we do passport photography. We can create enlargements up to 30inches by 24inches, depending on the quality of the original photo.”
Editor’s note: We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by erroneously featuring the business as up for sale in last week’s Wisbech Standard.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire