Man suffers suspected head injury after ladder fall in March
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after he fell from a ladder in March.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) were called to an incident on County Road in March yesterday (October 16).
Passers-by spotted the EAAA landing at All Saints Primary School field and took to social media to find out what was happening.
A witness online said: “The crew just went into a house in County Road, hope the person is ok”.
A man believed to be in his 50s had reportedly fallen from a ladder at his home, suffering possible head injuries.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance crew, a rapid response vehicle, the EAAA and a volunteer doctor were dispatched to the scene at 4:22 yesterday afternoon.
The gentleman was assessed for head injuries at the scene and was taken by land ambulance to Peterborough City Hospital for further care.
- 1 Nine years jail for paedophile who 'manipulated and exploited' teenage girls
- 2 Man hospitalised with serious injuries after industrial accident
- 3 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 4 Police respond to 200 Covid breaches in one weekend
- 5 Two-car collision on A47
- 6 Hickford blames county council's 'incompetent project management' for abandoning Manor Farm
- 7 Drunk and disorderly man ‘ashamed and embarrassed’ after arrest
- 8 Rapid Covid-19 test centre highlights latest success
- 9 'We can't stand still' - co-chairman on taking Whittlesey to next level
- 10 Council told in 2019 Chatteris factory would close