Man suffers suspected head injury after ladder fall in March
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after he fell from a ladder in March.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) were called to an incident on County Road in March yesterday (October 16).
Passers-by spotted the EAAA landing at All Saints Primary School field and took to social media to find out what was happening.
A witness online said: “The crew just went into a house in County Road, hope the person is ok”.
A man believed to be in his 50s had reportedly fallen from a ladder at his home, suffering possible head injuries.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance crew, a rapid response vehicle, the EAAA and a volunteer doctor were dispatched to the scene at 4:22 yesterday afternoon.
The gentleman was assessed for head injuries at the scene and was taken by land ambulance to Peterborough City Hospital for further care.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 8 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road