Latest fish pedicure treatment available at March salon
BEAUTICIAN Kelly Saunders believes she is the first salon in March to offer the latest treatment of a fish pedicure.
“The fish nibble your feet to remove dead skin, the procedure just tickles for a few minutes,” says Kelly.
“In 15 minutes they can get rid of several layers of dead skin, they only work on unhealthy skin and leave healthy skin untouched.”
Kelly, who has been running Bittersweet Beauty in March High Street for seven months, is always keen to offer the latest treatments to her clients.
“I have been offering the garra rufa fish pedicures for two weeks, I first saw them at a beauty show,” she said. “It is always good to offer new beauty procedures.”
Kelly has recently introduced gelish manicures to her full range of treatments. The gelish manicure is expected to last between 14 and 21 days without chipping.
“They soak off in 10 minutes, leaving no damage to the natural nails,” said Kelly. “I attended a specialist course to learn how to implement them.”
- 1 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 2 Whittlesey and March serve up cup thriller ahead of crucial weekend
- 3 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 4 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 5 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 6 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 7 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 8 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 9 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 10 Gill ready to 'give fans a show' amid European title frustration
Kelly, who trained as a beautician at the Isle College, offers a full range of beauty treatments and packages.
She carries out all sorts of manicures and pedicures, with a mini manicure with varnish costing �8 and a full 40-minute manicure costing �15.
She does full and mini pedicures, as well as offering nail extensions and the new gelish nails. She also does waxing, tinting and facials.
Kelly also offers special packages for holidays, weddings and make-up sessions.
A mini-taster fish pedicure costs �5 for five minutes, and a 15-minute session costs �10. Gift vouchers are available.