Latest fish pedicure treatment available at March salon
BEAUTICIAN Kelly Saunders believes she is the first salon in March to offer the latest treatment of a fish pedicure.
“The fish nibble your feet to remove dead skin, the procedure just tickles for a few minutes,” says Kelly.
“In 15 minutes they can get rid of several layers of dead skin, they only work on unhealthy skin and leave healthy skin untouched.”
Kelly, who has been running Bittersweet Beauty in March High Street for seven months, is always keen to offer the latest treatments to her clients.
“I have been offering the garra rufa fish pedicures for two weeks, I first saw them at a beauty show,” she said. “It is always good to offer new beauty procedures.”
Kelly has recently introduced gelish manicures to her full range of treatments. The gelish manicure is expected to last between 14 and 21 days without chipping.
“They soak off in 10 minutes, leaving no damage to the natural nails,” said Kelly. “I attended a specialist course to learn how to implement them.”
- 1 Drug-driver killed co-worker on B1101 Elm Road in March
- 2 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 3 Wembley debut 'a highlight of my career' for footballer Reece
- 4 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 5 Shoplifter, 33, who assaulted woman is on the run
- 6 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 7 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 8 Herts man charged with alleged attempted robbery at village Co-op
- 9 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 10 Jon serves up a painting fit for Her Majesty
Kelly, who trained as a beautician at the Isle College, offers a full range of beauty treatments and packages.
She carries out all sorts of manicures and pedicures, with a mini manicure with varnish costing �8 and a full 40-minute manicure costing �15.
She does full and mini pedicures, as well as offering nail extensions and the new gelish nails. She also does waxing, tinting and facials.
Kelly also offers special packages for holidays, weddings and make-up sessions.
A mini-taster fish pedicure costs �5 for five minutes, and a 15-minute session costs �10. Gift vouchers are available.