Latest fish pedicure treatment available at March salon
BEAUTICIAN Kelly Saunders believes she is the first salon in March to offer the latest treatment of a fish pedicure.
“The fish nibble your feet to remove dead skin, the procedure just tickles for a few minutes,” says Kelly.
“In 15 minutes they can get rid of several layers of dead skin, they only work on unhealthy skin and leave healthy skin untouched.”
Kelly, who has been running Bittersweet Beauty in March High Street for seven months, is always keen to offer the latest treatments to her clients.
“I have been offering the garra rufa fish pedicures for two weeks, I first saw them at a beauty show,” she said. “It is always good to offer new beauty procedures.”
You may also want to watch:
Kelly has recently introduced gelish manicures to her full range of treatments. The gelish manicure is expected to last between 14 and 21 days without chipping.
“They soak off in 10 minutes, leaving no damage to the natural nails,” said Kelly. “I attended a specialist course to learn how to implement them.”
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
Kelly, who trained as a beautician at the Isle College, offers a full range of beauty treatments and packages.
She carries out all sorts of manicures and pedicures, with a mini manicure with varnish costing �8 and a full 40-minute manicure costing �15.
She does full and mini pedicures, as well as offering nail extensions and the new gelish nails. She also does waxing, tinting and facials.
Kelly also offers special packages for holidays, weddings and make-up sessions.
A mini-taster fish pedicure costs �5 for five minutes, and a 15-minute session costs �10. Gift vouchers are available.