Learn how to cash in on Big Lottery Fund at Rosmini Centre in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Community groups and charities can get top tips on how to boost their chances of getting their hands on some Lottery cash.
Grants of £300 to £10,000 will be available from the Big Lottery Fund’s Awards for All programme for projects that can be completed within 12 months.
Details about the projects that are eligible for grants and advice about application will be available at an advice session at the Rosmini Centre in Wisbech on July 17.
Jamie Conway from the Big Lottery Fund will be leading a two-hour group session at the centre, from 9.30-11.30am, after which he will be ready to meet individual groups to discuss their applications.
The event has been organised by the Cambridge Council for Voluntary Service (CCVS) and will be offering one to one support for groups from 11.30am to 3.30 giving advice on topics such as charity governance, setting up a new group, fundraising and training.
You may also want to watch:
Attendance to these sessions is free to CCVS members and groups on their first visit.
For more details or to book a place, call 01223 464696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder