Let us picture the mobile offenders
I REFER to the article in last week s Cambs about people using mobile phones while driving and wonder if the reason people continue to use them has anything to do with the fact that they know there s not a hope in hell of seeing a policeman. If by some so
I REFER to the article in last week's Cambs about people using mobile phones while driving and wonder if the reason people continue to use them has anything to do with the fact that they know there's not a hope in hell of seeing a policeman.
If by some sort of miracle they did, they simply put the phone down.
So how about Joe Public being allowed to take photos of the culprits, with car registration details, and then handing them to the police? Job done.
Oh, and increase the fine by £20 so our ol' mate Joe can have a drink for his trouble.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million