Let us picture the mobile offenders
I REFER to the article in last week s Cambs about people using mobile phones while driving and wonder if the reason people continue to use them has anything to do with the fact that they know there s not a hope in hell of seeing a policeman. If by some so
I REFER to the article in last week's Cambs about people using mobile phones while driving and wonder if the reason people continue to use them has anything to do with the fact that they know there's not a hope in hell of seeing a policeman.
If by some sort of miracle they did, they simply put the phone down.
So how about Joe Public being allowed to take photos of the culprits, with car registration details, and then handing them to the police? Job done.
Oh, and increase the fine by £20 so our ol' mate Joe can have a drink for his trouble.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 3 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 4 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 7 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 8 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 9 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
- 10 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack