Let us picture the mobile offenders
I REFER to the article in last week s Cambs about people using mobile phones while driving and wonder if the reason people continue to use them has anything to do with the fact that they know there s not a hope in hell of seeing a policeman. If by some so
I REFER to the article in last week's Cambs about people using mobile phones while driving and wonder if the reason people continue to use them has anything to do with the fact that they know there's not a hope in hell of seeing a policeman.
If by some sort of miracle they did, they simply put the phone down.
So how about Joe Public being allowed to take photos of the culprits, with car registration details, and then handing them to the police? Job done.
Oh, and increase the fine by £20 so our ol' mate Joe can have a drink for his trouble.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 4 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 5 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 6 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 9 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 10 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss