LETTER: Chance to meet up with old school pals at school reunion for class of ‘66
- Credit: Archant
It has been 50 years since the class of ‘66 left the Martin School in Littleport, so it was decided to have a school reunion and this time open it up to years around that time.
One Littleport couple Stuart and Anne Porter will be travelling from America where they live, to attend, Anne (nee Goodge) was in the class of ‘66.
A few teachers will hopefully be able to attend.
Refreshment will be provided also an exhibition of photos.
If anyone has any photos from that time please could we copy them for the night. Donations for the raffle would also be greatly appreciated.
You may also want to watch:
For those who would like to join the evening it be on June 18 at 7pm at the Royal British Legion, Littleport.
It is £2.50 per person plus a raffle on the night. Partners are welcome.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
If interested please could you contact us through Facebook or just leave your name via answerphone or text. Proceeds after expenses will go to the Poppy Appeal.
Linda (nee Wilding) Barker
07592825322 or 01353 860765
Or Janice (nee Taylor) Butcher
07886307165 or 01353 860247