LETTER: Could you be the new leader for ‘Just Sing’?
The very popular Just Sing! group in Wisbech is looking for a new voluntary leader and accompanist.
Lilian Miller, who has developed the choir over a period of 19 months, has decided to retire, leaving an opportunity for somebody new to take up the reins.
We are all very grateful to Lilian and husband Alan for their dedication and for making the singing sessions so much fun, and we wish them all the best in the future.
The choir, which attracts around 25-30 people, meets at Edina Court on the first Thursday afternoon of every month and particularly welcomes people with challenging conditions such as dementia or breathing difficulties as well as anyone who just loves to sing.
We’re a friendly group and can promise a warm welcome for our new leader.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to know more, please contact Sue Beel at Care Network on 01945-589953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government