LETTER: Could you mentor a young person
Break Charity provides a mentoring service across East Anglia to groups of vulnerable young people who access Break’s services, including Looked After Children, Care Leavers, and young people with disabilities.
We are specifically searching for volunteers within the north Cambridgeshire area to support some of our young people.
We have volunteers who have mentored young people for over two years, providing them with a fantastic support and consistent figure of stability.
Our volunteers comment at how much they value the young people they mentor, and that they thrive upon seeing the progress a young person makes throughout the mentoring relationship.
Our volunteers receive full training and induction, and complete reimbursement of mileage and expenditures.
You may also want to watch:
If you might like to get involved then please contact Laura Hughes on email@example.com
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November