LETTER: Could you mentor a young person
Break Charity provides a mentoring service across East Anglia to groups of vulnerable young people who access Break’s services, including Looked After Children, Care Leavers, and young people with disabilities.
We are specifically searching for volunteers within the north Cambridgeshire area to support some of our young people.
We have volunteers who have mentored young people for over two years, providing them with a fantastic support and consistent figure of stability.
Our volunteers comment at how much they value the young people they mentor, and that they thrive upon seeing the progress a young person makes throughout the mentoring relationship.
Our volunteers receive full training and induction, and complete reimbursement of mileage and expenditures.
If you might like to get involved then please contact Laura Hughes on email@example.com
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 3 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 6 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 7 Andre Rieu brings new summer concert to Cambridgeshire cinemas
- 8 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 9 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 10 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’