LETTER: Could you mentor a young person
Break Charity provides a mentoring service across East Anglia to groups of vulnerable young people who access Break’s services, including Looked After Children, Care Leavers, and young people with disabilities.
We are specifically searching for volunteers within the north Cambridgeshire area to support some of our young people.
We have volunteers who have mentored young people for over two years, providing them with a fantastic support and consistent figure of stability.
Our volunteers comment at how much they value the young people they mentor, and that they thrive upon seeing the progress a young person makes throughout the mentoring relationship.
Our volunteers receive full training and induction, and complete reimbursement of mileage and expenditures.
If you might like to get involved then please contact Laura Hughes on email@example.com
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 9 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 10 Teenage driver dies yards from home in 2am crash