LETTER: Have you seen my saddle?
I advertised it for sale on Freeads and it was purchased using PayPal by someone in the Wisbech area. Whilst the saddle was in transit with the courier, her husband requested a refund from PayPal, (which they did), citing the saddle was not as described!
This took place in early February. I now believe the saddle did not fit her horse, so is possibly being advertised or has already been sold on to some unsuspecting person.
The saddle is a lighter brown leather than the traditional Havana and is very distinctive as the seat is quilted.
There is also a metal aperture in the front in which a key can be fitted to adjust the width. If any of your readers have any information or would like to see photos of it, I can be contacted on: email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 9 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 10 Man dies in three-car A47 crash and another remains in life-threatening condition