LETTER: Help - who owns this Whittlesey field?
Can anybody please tell me who owns the field on Teal Road, Whittlesey? The grass has not been cut since last August and then it was cut by an elderly man with a push mower that took four days (and the cut grass was left everywhere).
I contacted Fenland District Council who said it wasn’t them, people told me it was Roses homes (who we emailed but got no reply).
This field is now looking a mess and needs tidying up and cutting regular.
Everybody who walks their dogs use this field and the rubbish does get picked up by the walkers but it is now beginning to look a mess.
All we want is a nice field to walk our dogs and for children to play safely.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend