LETTER: How kind..
How kind of Mr. Higgins to get his knickers in a bunch about my loss of dignity.
He must be commended for his obvious self-control if he were at a council meeting where feelings were running high.
Remember this sir: I do not hold so called public office as in the case of Councillor Tierney.
If I am provoked I retaliate, especially if it’s in defence of me, family or friends.
I may deserve many things good or bad but I do not deserve Steven Tierney
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions