LETTER: Huge Christmas fair in Leverington church is just the place to buy a special gift
Thank you for your continued and much valued support advertising our events to raise vital funds for The Friends of Leverington Church.
All money raised goes towards helping to make St Leonard’s welcoming and comfortable.
We are holding a huge pre-Christmas market in the church on Saturday (7) 10am to noon.
Don’t miss this opportunity to buy that extra special Christmas gift as well as your fruit, vegetables, cakes and other goodies.
With over 20 stalls this promises to be the biggest market so far this year and there’s sure to be something for everyone.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is free and the coffee shop, selling cakes to eat in or take away as well as the famous Leverington sausage rolls, is just the place to meet up with friends or rest between browsing the exciting stalls.
Our ever popular Christmas Market is on December 12 and will run from 10am - 1pm. Once again Santa has promised to be there so put the date in your diary.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town