LETTER: ‘I accuse Nicola Sturgeon of being an “arrogant self-centred egotistical power-seeking hypocrite”
- Credit: Archant
I would like to strongly make my views known about the behaviour of Nicola Sturgeon, the first minister for Scotland.
It appears that she does not respect the democratic process that a vote was put to the people of this country and that they by a mass majority voted to leave the EU in the recent referendum.
So much so is her contempt for democracy she is planning to block our democratic vote by instigating a VETO to block our exit from the EU.
Clearly after this democratic vote if we are refused an exit from the EU it will clarify whether ordinary unskilled working people have any say in the future of this country and whether they have any democratic influence at all in government policy.
It has long been suspected that this country is run on the behalf of Big Industry and the influence of wealthy industrialists as was the case in Victorian times.
You may also want to watch:
I would also question whether our government and Nicola Sturgeon would prefer to see protests and street riots like we have seen in France and Greece in our major towns and cities from London to Edinburgh if she continues to derail this English exit of the EU.
Nicola Sturgeon moans about the effect on remain campaigners, unfortunately I don’t think I will ever see the day she would ever come down to my house and wipe the tears away from my eyes as a vote leaver if we had failed to win the referendum.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 8 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
In fact I would suggest that she doesn’t even know of my existence and insignificance on this planet.
I therefore accuse Nicola Sturgeon of being an “arrogant self-centred egotistical power-seeking hypocrite”.