LETTER: ‘I have been so disappointed with the RSPCA’s response’
I congratulate Ashley Smith on his artical on the RSPCA.
I too have been involved with animal welfare for many years.
The RSPCA are the only ones to ask for advice when you need to report cruelty or neglect for any animal.
I have been so disappointed with their response to any problem I have reported as I’ve never had an inspector return my call.
You can only leave a message with a call centre in the hope of a response.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'