LETTER: It’s not safe to leave dogs outside shops
Oh my goodness, Pamela Clarke what a sad existence you must have when it comes to having to write to our local paper to moan and groan about dogs in shops.
I was astounded at your letter, I am sure Wilkos do not allow dogs, only assistance dogs and I am certain that a person with an allergy to dogs would walk to the other end of store out of the way.
In today’s society it’s not safe to leave our furry pooches tied outside due to the fear of them being stolen.
Why don’t you, dear Pamela watch the news and then you will see what real problems are, not a trivial little winge about dogs in shops.
With an attitude like yours maybe Ely is better off without you visiting our wonderful city.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 2 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 7 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines