LETTER: Join St John’s Church and help secure its future
Many of you will have had connections with St john’s Church in March.
Maybe you were baptised or confirmed there or even married. Maybe you belonged to one of the many groups over the years: boys brigade, scouts, cubs, guides, brownies, Sunday school, youth clubs or mother’s union.
Due to a declining congregation our church could be threatened with closure.
We are a friendly group and would welcome you to join us if you are along or would like to meet new friends.
Please come along and meet us. What better time than Easter to take that first step?
You may also want to watch:
Hope to see you there.
NAME and ADDRESS
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages