LETTER: Plans will be revealed in 2017
Re briefing on North Cambridgeshire Community Hospital, Wisbech.
Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust is the landlord for the North Cambridgeshire community hospital in Wisbech.
We are at an early stage in developing with partners plans to ensure the long term sustainability of the community hospital.
This is a really exciting initiative and our aim is to improve the facilities on the site and ensure it provides a thriving community hub and high quality public services.
This week we held a positive meeting with Fenland District Councillors to seek their initial views on the future of this site.
You may also want to watch:
It is early days but we will seek the views of all stakeholders including clinicians, partners (including the district council) and the local community as this work progresses.
We anticipate being able to share initial plans in spring 2017.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
Assistant director of estates
Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust