LETTER: Plea to dance-goers
Following the publication of my successful ‘Dancing at the Corn Exchange’ i now turn to Marcam Hall in march.
I would like to hear from anyone who went to dances at this venue between 1962 and 1966, any memories you have of the top groups who appeared there and memories of growing up at this time.
I have a database of all performers at this great venue which includes top names of the 1960s like The Animals, The Kinks, The Hollies and Wayne Fontana.
In particular I would like to hear from anyone related to or who knew Mr Ken Wallis who ran these dances.
I can be contacted either by mobile phone on 0751 0292226 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend