LETTER: Service ‘fantastic’
We were surprised to read your article in Friday’s Wisbech Standard.
Having been Roddons tenants for a number of years we have found the service over the past few years fantastic. Even before Christmas we called due to a problem with the front door, the call was answered quickly and a full informative conversation was had, discussing the priority of the call and the Christmas break.
Whenever we have had a problem we have been surprised at the speed at which workmen have been sent to rectify the problems. When we called to ask for assistance with an overgrown tree in the back garden, as both my husband and I are registered disabled, they were helpful in recommending services that could help as it was not really their responsibility.
Our experience is that Rodden’s (Circle Housing) seem to care about the buildings and their tenants, servicing of the boiler is always on time, and the general maintenance including loft insulation is regularly checked and maintained.
MR & MRS DAVIS
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review