LETTER: Surprised every day ...
- Credit: Archant
I would love to share the image of the West Tower of Ely Cathedral shot from the top of the Octagon Tower during a guided tour just before sunset on Monday (6).
This place keeps surprising me every single day.
As a Polish, born in Kraków recently staying in Ely I am amazed by the heritage and history this lovely place is filled with.
Through photography I learn to appreciate the raw reality of everyday life, the fleeting beauty of those in-between moments and I do my best to capture each shot with that idea in mind.
I would be grateful and happy over the moon if the picture was published.
You may also want to watch:
Photographer, via email
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend