LETTER TO THE EDITOR: As no other group has asked for my vote, yet, perhaps I won’t bother, which is probably what those currently in the EU Parliament want.
- Credit: Archant
Apparently it will soon be time to vote for our MEPs. Who are they? I’ve not heard from any of them (I think we have more than one) ever. I assume they are getting a good living on the EU gravy train.
Well with three weeks to go before the poll, the only group that has delivered any literature to me is UKIP, ironic really that they want to get elected to a body that they don’t want to belong to.
So if we get UKIP MEPs will they represent us or not? Their leaflet didn’t say.
Just recently the UKIP councillors in this area have taken to pressing the self destruct button so I won’t be voting for them.
As no other group has asked for my vote, yet, perhaps I won’t bother, which is probably what those currently in the EU Parliament want.
More gravy please?
- 1 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 2 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 3 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 4 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 5 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 6 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 7 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 Salesman Stephen who 'has a smile every day' marks 45 years at firm
- 9 Drought officially declared in East Anglian region
- 10 Voi trial ‘confuses people’ about illegal e-scooters