LETTER TO THE EDITOR: As no other group has asked for my vote, yet, perhaps I won’t bother, which is probably what those currently in the EU Parliament want.
- Credit: Archant
Apparently it will soon be time to vote for our MEPs. Who are they? I’ve not heard from any of them (I think we have more than one) ever. I assume they are getting a good living on the EU gravy train.
Well with three weeks to go before the poll, the only group that has delivered any literature to me is UKIP, ironic really that they want to get elected to a body that they don’t want to belong to.
So if we get UKIP MEPs will they represent us or not? Their leaflet didn’t say.
Just recently the UKIP councillors in this area have taken to pressing the self destruct button so I won’t be voting for them.
As no other group has asked for my vote, yet, perhaps I won’t bother, which is probably what those currently in the EU Parliament want.
You may also want to watch:
More gravy please?
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover