LETTER TO THE EDITOR: ‘If Mr Lay manages to do a quarter as much for his constituents as these two have already done he will be doing very well’
With regard to your letter from Alan Lay I am amazed at his attitude to two hard working and helpful councillors namely, Sam Hoy and Steve Tierney.
If Mr Lay manages to do a quarter as much for his constituents as these two have already done he will be doing very well. Perhaps he needs to spend his time actually DOING what he is paid for instead of just writing letters and bad mouthing others! As for his standing for Roman Bank ward, I am a resident of Roman Bank and would rather have a hard working and passionate councillor who is local and knows and cares about the villages she represents than someone who does not live here and seems to have done very little for us since his becoming county councillor.
Sam Clark has already been very pro active in the area for many years and will continue to be so. Unlike others!
Name and phone number supplied
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 7 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 8 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home