LETTER TO THE EDITOR: It has got so bad I am thinking of moving out of the area as my children are approaching their teenage years and feel this town isn’t a safe place.
- Credit: Archant
If you are after a true view on Wisbech and the ignorant immigrants you should ask the people in the surrounding villages as we do not visit Wisbech only in extreme circumstances.
I am young but my mother is of the older generation and feels intimidated to go to town on her own. And as for myself I would not be in Wisbech after 6pm.
It has got so bad I am thinking of moving out of the area as my children are approaching their teenage years and feel this town isn’t a safe place.
As for the programme that was on BBC when the immigrants left why did they only show a few people with no interest in work because the hard working Fenland people were at work?
I’ve worked the land for 23 years; if they had asked me they would have had a different response.
You may also want to watch:
If UKIP get in this year it will be the best thing that could happen.
Wisbech used to be a lovely market town it just looks rough more like a ghetto, you only need to visit the BP garage where there are large groups of immigrants congregated.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town