LETTER TO THE EDITOR: This is no longer a safe lovely town so its time all the people in the Wisbech article had a good look at this town and its problems
- Credit: Archant
I have not seen The Sun’s article on Wisbech but I have read the article in the Wisbech Standard.
I disagree with every comment made in the Wisbech Standard article.
Do any of the people mentioned actually live near or in Wisbech as it seems they have no clue what goes on in and around the town.
I walk through town almost on a weekly basis and can tell you right now that much of Norfolk street is run by foreign traders; there are only a handful of English shops remaining down there. They may not be Lithuanians but they are NOT English.
Walk past The Rose & Crown towards the main post office and they have taken over one of the largest shops down their which used to be MacKay’s as a foreign supermarket and with another smaller supermarket only three shops away. Opposite you have the pizza shop and towards N&P bank are a café run by foreigners and another one next to Beales. You have the foreign bakery next to Hughes Electrical. I would say that it’s not a quarter but half of Wisbech shops are of foreign ethnicity.
You may also want to watch:
Crime, too, is a reason is why there is racial disharmony between us all. I have never seen in our local paper these types of crimes until recent years.
This is no longer a safe lovely town so its time all the people in the Wisbech article had a good look at this town and its problems.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
(Sent from Windows Mail)