LETTER: Town’s road is a real disgrace and is in a dangerous condition
- Credit: Archant
Open letter to Whittlesey Town Council re: Pedestrian Crossing outside Nisa/Post office Whittlesey.
I presume it will take an injury road traffic accident at this crossing necessitating an ambulance before anything is done about the dangerous state of this crossing.
I almost provided this opportunity today when I only just kept control of my bike.
My bike will be professionally checked for condition before I decide to possibly proceed with a claim for the outrageous and dangerous state of this much used crossing and I enclose photographic evidence to support my case.
The road is a disgrace and you would obviously be aware of the condition of this road. I’ve read enough of cut-backs, this is life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 9 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'