LETTER: ‘We can but hold our breath’ over March north house application
Regarding the correspondence on the planning application to build 92 homes north of Estover Road.
If we just get the same Fenland District Council committee looking at this application as that which decided to turn down an almost identical proposal for 62 new homes on a site in Whittlesey (Cambs Times report page 10 Friday 28th August) then there is nothing to fear.
The objections submitted, and which were agreed, absolutely mirrored those repeatedly put forward against development on this north March site, which were, of course, accepted when such development was removed from the March plan. We can but hold our breath.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 10 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis