LETTER: ‘We must pull together to save Doddington Hospital’
A hospital like this is invaluable in our rural community; especially for the young, the elderly and those without means of transport.
This great hospital provides a real service to the local community and as a community, we should all pull together to fight for it to remain open. How can we do this?
Well, I guess it’s a case of ‘power to the people’. Sign the petitions and spread the word to your friends and family.
And if you or a family member are referred by your GP for an outpatient service, ensure you request Doddington hospital for your outpatient requirements.
The more referrals/procedures they receive, the more their services are in demand. Let’s all pull together and save our valued hospital.
You may also want to watch:
If we all have to trot off farther afield to either Peterborough/Addenbrookes, it will put further strain on these already overburdened hospitals and our waiting times will increase, our health suffering as a result.
Please help save our much valued hospital by whatever means you are able to help..
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 10 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off