LETTER: Well John Smithee on your ‘thoughtful’ contribution to cannabis debate
I must have missed John Smithee’s letter “the UK should follow Colorado’s example by legalising cannabis” when the paper published it a fortnight ago.
However, last week, I did stumble across Victoria Gillick’s letter “the cannabis debate”, containing an impassioned rant against John Smithee’s views.
Wondering what all the fuss was about, I found, and read, John’s letter. I‘d like to compliment him on a thoughtful, reasoned, and well argued contribution to an important debate.
What’s more, I’d also like to thank Mrs Gillick for making sure I didn’t miss the letter!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 5 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 MP takes a tour of school’s £14m transformation
- 10 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire