LETTER: What a weekend!
- Credit: Archant
I have never liked pantomimes very much, but have now changed my mind.
On Saturday evening I went to the village hall in Littleport to watch ‘Cinderella’ put on by the Littleport Players.
It was an incredible performance and more than worthy of a London stage. All of the performers (including the very talented children) were spot on, the lighting, the crew, the wardrobe, the stage scenery, any one who organised and helped in any way deserve a medal.
Littleport is very lucky to have a team like this.
It was also Christmas Celebration day and that was very good as well, the church was full of items for sale, the attendance was good, food and drink and friendly people.
You may also want to watch:
Adams Community Market went very well and the many stalls in the street were brimming with goods, even Father Christmas was there.
A super weekend for Littleport and may we have many more of them.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
E M Scott Via email