LETTER: What are the police doing about drug dealing in March?
I read the recent report of increased drug Dealing in March being discussed at the community forum with great interest.
I had a drug dealer living opposite me who was openly dealing. People in cars, on bicycle and on foot all came and went over a nine month period.
During this time I informed the police of the dealings, sometimes on a daily or weekly basis, giving descriptions, names and car registration numbers and NOTHING was done about it. Fortunately he appears to have moved on - for the time being.
I also know of several houses well known for housing dealers and see transactions taking places at various locations around the area.
My question is: “What are the Police going to do about this, and when will they do it?”
You may also want to watch:
Perhaps they would rather be looking for people dropping litter or parking on yellow lines!
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 10 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off