LETTER: What service!
I would just like to share a good experience my wife had yesterday (Thursday) with a trader in the town.
She was just about to set off for London to carry out baby sitting duties for our eldest son when we realised her front nearside tyre had a slow puncture.
She went straight to the tyre supplier that had been purchased from but they were unable to look at the tyre until today (Friday). She then went to Tyre Pros March by Lidl and discovered it was a faulty valve, which they replaced.
They then checked the pressure condition of all the other tyres before sending my with on her way. NO CHARGE WAS MADE! Not even for the price of the new valve. What great customer service. I know where my custom will be going in future.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town