LETTER: When is it time to say ‘Non’?
France says, “We’ll open the Channel border to migrants if you leave the EU.” So we stay and…
France says, “We’ll open the border if you don’t agree to take 100,000 migrants.” So we take them.
France says, “We’ll open the border if you don’t agree to our changes to the Common Agricultural Policy.” So we agree.
France says, “We’ll open the border if you don’t do what we say, when we say it.”
When is it time to say NON!”?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told