LETTER: You have until 5pm on Monday to object to Estover plans - now is the time to lodge your objection
- Credit: Archant
I am writing to appeal to residents who live in the north of March. As reported in last week’s Cambs Times, an application for 95 houses to be built on arable land has been submitted for outline planning permission.
I would urge anyone who is against this development to write a letter of objection to Development Services, Fenland District Council, Fenland Hall, County Road, March PE15 8NQ by Monday September 7 at 5pm or online.
Further to the letters of objection that were sent in asking for the removal of the north east allocation from the then proposed core strategy back in 2013, nothing has changed.
There is no northern bypass, doctors, dentists and schools are full, the railway crossings continue to cause congestion, the sewage treatment works are working at full capacity.
The proposed housing in this first stage will more than double the amount of houses in Estover Road, with two further phases to follow with Phase two 70 units and Phase three 100 units. This will change totally the character of Estover Road.
You may also want to watch:
Further information about this scheme can be found on FDC’s website. Now is the time to write a letter of objection not next week, not in six months’ time, now and they need to be submitted by Monday September 7 at 5pm.
- 1 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 2 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 3 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 4 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 8 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 9 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 10 Body found in Wisbech road