Letting agent Claire blazes the trial to become one of the most highly qualified professionals in her field
CLAIRE Lilley has become one of the most highly qualified letting agents in Britain.
Claire, who with husband Andy runs Premier Properties, incorporating Collingwoods at March and at Chatteris, has successfully completed the National Federation of Property Professionals’ (NFoPP) Diploma in Residential Letting and Management.
NFoPP introduced the Diploma in 2005 as part of its programme to raise standards of professionalism in letting agency through recognised professional qualifications, and the Diplomas are the highest level vocational qualification currently available to those working in the business.
Claire is one of a select band who have successfully completed an NFoPP Diploma to date.
NFoPP said: “Claire is in the vanguard of those working letting agents who recognise the value of professional qualifications, and who have the sound working knowledge both of the job and of best practice, to succeed. Her commitment to high standards is evidenced by her achievement.
You may also want to watch:
The qualification will enable Claire to upgrade her current ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) membership to Fellowship status.
Premier Properties deals with residential letting and management, commercial letting and management; and as Collingwoods in March deals with residential and commercial sales. For further information, contact the March office on 01354 652488 or Chatteris on 01354 694021 or visit their websites, www.collingwoodsmarch.co.uk and www.premierproperties.uk.net.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 9 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home