Leverington Church’s monthly market takes place this weekend - come along to pick up a bargain
COME along to Leverington’s very own monthly market at the village church on Saturday from 10am-noon.
Come and stock up on fresh vegetables, home-made cakes and fresh flowers while you browse the other stalls and pick up the odd bargain.
The coffee and book shop will both be open so you can enjoy a home-made cake or sausage roll while you decide what else to buy.
There is no fixed rate for stallholders - we simply ask that you make a donation to The Friends of Leverington Church.
If you would like a stall please ring 01945 584799. Stallholders can set up from 8.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Friends of Leverington Church
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March