Leverington man to face court on a string of depraved charges including sex with an animal and a sex act likely to cause injury to private parts
- Credit: Archant
A man is due to appear before magistrates charged with multiple offences relating to indecent images of children and possessing extreme pornography with an animal.
Timothy Smith, 56, of Troughton Way, Leverington, will appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Wednesday June 22).
He has been charged with:
Four counts of making indecent photograph/pseudo-photograph of a child contrary under the Protection of Children Act 1978.
Possessing extreme pornographic images portraying an act of oral sex with a dead/alive animal under the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008.
You may also want to watch:
Possessing a prohibited image of a child under the Coroners and Justice Act 2009.
Possessing extreme pornographic image portraying an act which is likely to result in serious injury to a person’s private parts under the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash