Lighting up the night with a free alternative Halloween party
- Credit: Archant
A March church is holding a special light party celebration as an alternative for children to Halloween.
Junior members of St Peter’s Church are running two light parties on Saturday October 31 with glow sticks, a glow tombola and games.
The party is a celebration of light and is designed to be a Christian alternative to Halloween.
The parties will include games, food, challenges, a glow-tombola, creative tasks and lots of glow-sticks and torches.
The first party is from 6pm until 7pm. This is for children up to about 11 years old and parents must stay with their children.
You may also want to watch:
The second party is from 7.30pm until 8.30pm for youngsters of secondary school age and above.
Entry is free with all children receiving a glowstick and a free ticket for the glow-tombola.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 9 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
Further tickets will costs 50p each and will win a glowing prize every time.
Groups or organisations are welcome and if anybody would like to get involved please email email@example.com.