TV weatherman Chris Bell to give talk at March Camera Club December meet
- Credit: Archant
A local TV weatherman is set to give a talk to members of the March Camera Club before Christmas.
Chris Bell, an occasional BBC Look East weather forecaster, will speak to the group at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March on Thursday, December 13.
Chris, an avid photographer himself, will speak about his love for the profession and will also display some of his own work.
A spokesman said: “Chris will describe his adventures in the Great Plains of the United States, searching for the most violent thunderstorms on Earth.
“He will explain why the Great Plains is so unique in terms of producing the world’s largest tornadoes.”
You may also want to watch:
The speech will begin at 7.30pm and everyone is welcome, not just camera club members. Admission on the door will cost £3.
The spokesman added: “He will also talk about his love of photographing the sky, showing a selection of pictures taken both in America and in East Anglia.”
For more information, visit: www.marchcameraclub.org.uk
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 5 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 10 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges