Locks changed as tenant evicted from March town centre bar
LOCKS were changed and the licensee evicted today after Admiral Taverns reclaimed The Square bar in March town centre.
“This site has been re possessed by the owners” says posters put up on the windows of the former Exchange public house.
Sgt Dave Bax, police licensing officer, said they would be talking with the owners about the bar and possible new tenants.
He said in recent times The Square had gone “to high risk” because of the levels of anti social behaviour associated with it.
“It could be a nice little pub,” said Sgt Bax, pointing out however that it had become a problem for police and had been “adding to” issues in the Market Place.
You may also want to watch:
Chester based Admiral Taverns operates around 2,000 pubs across the UK.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital