Lonely hearts campaign launches for Valentine’s Day for long stay animals at the RSPCA Block Fen, Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
Have a heart on Valentine’s Day by searching up your perfect pet in a lonely hearts campaign running at the Block Fen branch of the RSPCA.
Forever homes are wanted for some of the centre’s longest residents so staff are reaching out to people through a lonely hearts style ad campaign on Facebook.
An RSPCA spokesman said: “These animals are looking for love and you never know, your soul mate could be right here waiting for you!
“These are our long stay residents which have all sadly had no interest.
“Please keep an eye out every day on the run up to February 14 as we will be posting our lonely hearts of RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre.
You may also want to watch:
“The main ones we would really like to find a home for is Isla, a beautiful girl, very intelligent and eager to learn. Cant live with cats or young children as she doesn’t know her size
“Tigger is a sweet, easy going dog. Would like a nice quiet home with no other animals.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
“Bear is a wonderful dog who is eager to please. Would love an active home with no other animals.
“Venus and Orion are lovely bunnies who would enjoy a home together in a large enclosure.
“Rocco and Cory are cheeky and amusing boys looking for a home together with lots of fun things to play with.
“Thomas the cat is a handsome boy with tonnes of love to give who would love to have a nice lap to curl up on but live with no other animals.
“Megan is a sweet girl who sadly falls into the ‘black cat category’. Such a pleasure to be around but would like to be the only pet in the home.
“Bramble the cat is an independent lady with lots of love to give, again no other animals.”
Check the RSPCA Block Fen Facebook page for details of all the lonely hearts animals.