Lonely hearts campaign launches for Valentine’s Day for long stay animals at the RSPCA Block Fen, Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
Have a heart on Valentine’s Day by searching up your perfect pet in a lonely hearts campaign running at the Block Fen branch of the RSPCA.
Forever homes are wanted for some of the centre’s longest residents so staff are reaching out to people through a lonely hearts style ad campaign on Facebook.
An RSPCA spokesman said: “These animals are looking for love and you never know, your soul mate could be right here waiting for you!
“These are our long stay residents which have all sadly had no interest.
“Please keep an eye out every day on the run up to February 14 as we will be posting our lonely hearts of RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre.
“The main ones we would really like to find a home for is Isla, a beautiful girl, very intelligent and eager to learn. Cant live with cats or young children as she doesn’t know her size
“Tigger is a sweet, easy going dog. Would like a nice quiet home with no other animals.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 3 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 4 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 5 Andre Rieu brings new summer concert to Cambridgeshire cinemas
- 6 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 7 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 9 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 10 How you can treat and prevent heatstroke in your pets
“Bear is a wonderful dog who is eager to please. Would love an active home with no other animals.
“Venus and Orion are lovely bunnies who would enjoy a home together in a large enclosure.
“Rocco and Cory are cheeky and amusing boys looking for a home together with lots of fun things to play with.
“Thomas the cat is a handsome boy with tonnes of love to give who would love to have a nice lap to curl up on but live with no other animals.
“Megan is a sweet girl who sadly falls into the ‘black cat category’. Such a pleasure to be around but would like to be the only pet in the home.
“Bramble the cat is an independent lady with lots of love to give, again no other animals.”
Check the RSPCA Block Fen Facebook page for details of all the lonely hearts animals.